January 11, 2021 — A lawsuit has been filed by...Read More
Collen A. Clark
Collen A. Clark’s amazing success in the courtroom has earned him national recognition as one of the top trial lawyers in America.
Clark founded Schmidt & Clark, LLP to help injured individuals and families throughout the entire United States. Clark complements the firm’s broad range of practice by focusing on the representation of plaintiffs in group and individual cases including toxic torts, products liability, construction and oil field litigation, toxic exposure, and transportation disasters, including commercial aviation and tractor trailers (18 wheelers).
Collen earned a B.B.A. from Baylor University in 1986, and a J.D. from Baylor University School of Law in 1990.
Collen's Certification & Memberships
- Certified as a Personal Injury Trial Law Specialist by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Collen is a member of:
- The Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- East Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- The State Bar of Texas, Supreme Court
- All courts in Texas, and Federal, Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts, as well as the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Free Case Evaluation