FeaturedNewsJune 15, 2021by pressurecooker
Mom Files Instant Pot Lawsuit After Child Suffers Severe Burn Injuries
June 15, 2021 — Target and Instant Brands Inc. were hit with a lawsuit after a 2-year-old girl was severely burned by an Instant Pot Pressure Cooker that exploded. The lawsuit was filed by Brittany G., the mother of a little girl identified only as “N.G.” in the complaint. Brittany said she purchased a new Instant Pot “Smart Wifi” Pressure Cooker in August 2020 from a...
NewsNovember 8, 2019by pressurecooker
Pressure Cooker Explosion Burns 2-Year-Old Girl
A 2-year-old girl was severely burned when a pressure cooker exploded on Halloween night at her family’s home in Virginia.
NewsSeptember 6, 2019by pressurecooker
Lawsuit Filed for Girl Burned by Instant Pot Explosion
A lawsuit has been filed by the family of a 9 year-old girl who suffered severe burns after an Instant Pot exploded hot soup and steam.
NewsJune 6, 2019by pressurecooker
Pressure Cooker Accident Severely Burns Boy and Grandmother
A 9 year-old Oklahoma boy and his grandmother were severely burned as a result of their pressure cooker exploding.
NewsDecember 19, 2018by pressurecooker
$27 Million Awarded to Toddler Burned by Pressure Cooker Explosion
Lawyers for a 2-year-old girl who was severely burned by an exploding pressure cooker have achieved a $27 million settlement on her behalf.
NewsMarch 29, 2018by pressurecooker
Texas Woman Burned by Instant Pot Explosion
A woman from Texas experienced severe burns after her Instant Pot exploded.
NewsMarch 16, 2018by pressurecooker
TV Star: “Exploding Pressure Cooker Nearly Killed Me”
Kavita Oberoi, 45, was preparing lentils for her family when she opened the lid of her pressure cooker — and was hit by an explosion of boiling-hot lentils, resulting in 1st-degree burns all over her face.
NewsFebruary 23, 2018by pressurecooker
Mom Horrifically Burned by Exploding Pressure Cooker
A mother in Australia suffered horrific 2nd-degree burns on most of her upper body after a Casera Electric Pressure Cooker exploded. Cassie Hodges posted gruesome pictures on social media to raise awareness about that dangers of pressure cookers. She was making soup and walked into the kitchen, holding her 12-week-old infant son in her arms when she noticed that it was nearly done cooking. She...