Nattork Pressure Cooker Explosion Burns Colorado Woman

A woman in Colorado was severely burned by an exploding Nattork® Electric Pressure Cooker and required skin-graft surgeries.

The woman, Melissa L., told Fox31 Denver that it exploded when she opened the lid after cooking roast beef for dinner.

It is unclear how she was able to open the lid when the pressure cooker contained a dangerous amount of pressure.

She said, “I opened the lid and it was just like a bomb went off. Water was shooting everywhere. I was in so much pain, I was screaming.”

Her 4 year-old son was standing nearby, but she was able to move him out of the way. He was uninjured in the explosion.

Unfortunately, Melissa suffered 2nd-degree burns all over her abdomen. She has required several painful skin-graft surgeries.

In recent years, a growing number of lawsuits have been filed by people who were horrifically burned by exploding pressure cookers. The problem is that many electric pressure cookers are advertised as having “safety features” that fail to actually prevent explosions.

Nattork Pressure Cooker Explosion Burns Colorado Woman

Source: Thornton woman injured by exploding pressure cooker

Contact Us for a FREE Case Review

Our lawyers are now accepting potential lawsuits for victims of pressure cookers. Please fill out the form below to find out more about your legal rights or call us toll free 24 hrs/day by dialing: (866) 588-0600.